New Year, New Game on Mana Games! We’re happy to announce another amazing addition to our roster of games, PlaceWar. If you don’t know PlaceWar then I suggest you dive in now because it is one of our favorite Play2Earn game of 2022. PlaceWar is a decentralized strategic play-to-earn game universe deployed on multi-chain with highly engaging artillery gameplay that allows players to create and define the outlook of the in-game world through building, battles, and alliance.
In PlaceWar users can own land within Placedonia. Placedonia, the canvas land of the PlaceWar world, is divided into 300 x 300 parcels of tokenized Pixels. A Pixel represents a pattern on the canvas and is the home base for all your tanks. You can construct various facilities and place Defenders on your Pixel using construction resources you collect during your gameplay.
Pixel is the land of Placedonia, so as an owner of Pixel, you can:
- Resources: Collect resources or even $PLACE spawning randomly in the Pixel
- Construction: Construct buildings and other facilities to get Buffs or extra resources production
- Pegatron Skirmish: Defeat roaming rogue drone, Pegatron, and loot treasures
- Conquest Mode: Invade other Pixels to force change color and loot resources or build defenders to defend your Pixel.
There are also 5 types of tanks in the PlaceWar world.
- Medieval: They may look clumsy and outdated, but these old-timers aren’t expendables in the battlefield.
- Heavy Armor: The backbone of any tank fleet. With balanced stats, they are your most reliable pal.
- Rocket Launcher: Hit your enemies from where they can’t even see you. Your best choice if you don’t want to go close range melee combats.
- Mech Tank: Terminator-like futuristic tanks that are capable to strike the enemies in the most surprising way.
- Amphibious: Being nimble gives you tactic edge, even more so when they can handle all terrains and waters.
For more information on PlaceWar please check them out in the links below!